1. Who We Are And How To Contact Us
www.bodengroup.co.uk (our 'Website') is operated by Boden Group Facilities Ltd ("we", "our" and "us"). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 08330311 and have our registered office (and main trading address) at Unit B1 Woodside Court, Roundswell Business Park, Barnstaple, Devon EX31 3TJ. Our VAT number is 156 680 781.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0845 646 0112.
2. By Accessing This Website You Accept TheseTerms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our Website.
3. There Are Other Terms That May Apply To You
- If you purchase goods or services from us, our TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SUPPLY will apply to the sales.
4. We May Make Changes To These Terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Website, we recommend you check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
5. We May Make Changes To Our Website
We may update and change our Website from time to time to reflect changes to our products and / or services, our users' needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
6. We May Suspend Or Withdraw Our Website
Our Website is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of any one of our Website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
7. Our Website Is Only For Users In The UK
Our Website is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
8. How You May Use Material On Our Website
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our Website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
9. Do Not Rely On Information On Our Website
The content on our Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Website.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
10. We Are Not Responsible For Websites We Link To
Where our Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
11. Our Responsibility For Loss Or Damage Suffered By You
11.1 Whether You Are A Consumer Or A Business User:
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products or services to you, which will be set out in our relevant terms and conditions of supply which will be communicated to you prior to the point of purchase.
11.2 If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Website or any content on them.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- your use of, or inability to use, our Website; or
- your use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Website.
In particular, we will not be liable for: loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
11.3 If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our Website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
12.How We May Use Your Personal Information
13. We Are Not Responsible For Viruses And You Must Not Introduce Them
We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
14. Rules About Linking To Our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our Website in any website that is not owned by you.
Our Website (or any one of them) must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use clause,
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our Website other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
15. Acceptable Use
15.1 Prohibited uses
You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Website in contravention of the provisions of these terms.
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Website;
- any equipment or network on which our Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
15.2 Breach of this clause
When we consider that a breach of this Acceptable Use clause has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use clause constitutes a material breach of these terms, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Website or any one of them.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our Website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
16. Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
LAST UPATED 23 JULY 2019