Boden Group Facilities provide general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Ministry of Defence at multiple sites in the South West.
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Construction Labourer / Operative with general building experience and an interest in the environment to join a friendly and motivated team.
The role would suit candidates with a background in construction: Assisting tradesmen with groundworks, underpinning, internal works, brickwork, carpentry. Digger and dumper experience would be ideal. Training can be provided to the right person. Candidates must have experience within construction projects and a valid driving license.
- Assisting trades
- Keeping site clean and tidy
- Assisting site team in day to day duties
- Moving materials
Technical Experience and Qualifications:
- Asbestos awareness certificate
- References for your work as a Labourer
- The ability to perform physical manual labour
- CSCS card
- Ability to clearly communicate work tasks and win the commitment of others to achieve high levels of operational performance
- Ability to demonstrate strong commercial awareness by understanding strategic/operational needs of the business and key drivers
- Demonstrate track record of effectively driving and improving team performance
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills with ability to build and maintain effective relationships at all levels
- Ability to ‘lead from the front’ leading by example showing strong performance management and leadership skills, assertive and target focused
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org; previous applicants need not apply.