Administration Assistant - RNAS Culdrose
Boden Group provide general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Ministry of Defence at multiple sites in the Southwest.
An opportunity has arisen for an Administration Assistant/ General Duties to join our team at our RNAS Culdrose site, to assist in the delivery of all planned preventative maintenance (PPM)on site, reactive and additional works for our clients. This will be achieved by allocating and processing the job packs for the site, in line with achieving site compliance and meeting SLA targets. The role will also include the production and management of all purchase orders/invoices for the site and resolution of invoice queries.
This role is a permanent position subject to security clearance.
- Escorting of contractors between the gatehouse to the site office also to/from their area of work on the site
- Collecting deliveries from the gatehouse/post room and external suppliers as and when required
- Assist Supervisor and Works Coordinator on a daily basis with any administrative and office support duties to ensure performance is maintained in the event of absences and periods of increased activity
- Sorting of items held in the Stores and ensuring logs are kept up to date
- Review invoices and Goods Receipt Notes, amend purchase orders where required. Liaise with Finance to ensure correct payment is made in a timely manner and ensure value for money is achieved by product/price matching
- Invoice queries – Maintain weekly spreadsheet showing queries, update with comments
Experience and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of PPM tasks, training will be given
- Good written and verbal communications
- Ability to work under own initiative and with minimal supervision
- Previous experience working within an MOD environment is desirable
- Driving licence is essential for this position
- Computer literacy using; Management systems, Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel to produce reports, correspondence, documents, databases and spreadsheets
- Able to multitask and monitor and control various workstreams in progress
- Good time management
- Focused self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Good attention to detail
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Good team player able to contribute to the team effort
To apply for this position, please send your cv and a covering letter to: HR@bodengroup.co.uk
Applicants for the role of General Duties Assistant that was advertised previously do not need to reapply.