Administrator - Barnstaple
Boden Group is a successful local company with a strong focus on providing the highest level of customer service. We now have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join our team in a busy and varied role based at the Group’s Head Office in Barnstaple.
- Processing of all queries and large volumes of data input.
- Create job files and updating relevant associated documents.
- Maintain required finance reports and records.
- Monitor and maintain documents.
- Communication with customers via email and telephone regarding job statuses
- Provide point of contact for all cliental both internal and external.
- Use management software to monitor and close out works.
- Review, raise, submit and monitor purchase orders.
- Monitor calls coming into the office, dealing with any internal/external queries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of computer literacy using software packages such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, & Excel to produce correspondence, documents, reports, databases and spreadsheets
- Ability to produce finance reports using documents provided
- Ability to multi task and manage multiple work streams within a dynamic environment
- Own/take on responsibility to follow up on actions based on various deadlines and differing priorities
- High level of organisational skills in managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Build strong internal and external relationships
- Able to work independently without regular supervision as well as an effective team member
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent time management
- Ability to use initiative and be proactive
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to: email@example.com; previous applicants need not apply.