Administrator – Plymouth – Maternity Cover
Boden Group provide general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Ministry of Defence at multiple sites in the South West.
An opportunity has now arisen for an Administrator based at RM Stonehouse to facilitate and deliver all planned preventative maintenance (PPM), reactive and additional works for our clients. This will be achieved by allocating and processing the job packs for the site, in line with achieving site compliance and meeting SLA targets. The role will also include the production and management of all purchase orders/invoices for the site and resolution of invoice queries.
This role will be for a fixed term contract, anticipated for up to 6 months to cover maternity leave.
- Scheduling work activities within the Propmain system and Barracuda tablets, ensuring optimum utilisation of staff. In addition, all required parts and equipment are to be purchased to meet schedule requirements for all job pack/HFM requirements
- Working with the Supervisor to facilitate access, dates and all relevant paperwork, , including permits and authorisations, to ensure job packs can be completed in a timely and safe manner to meet contractual KPI
- Liaise with Supervisor to ensure that remedials can be scheduled on time
- Schedule supply chain workload in order to complete PPM and reactive jobs on time
- Continually monitor all activities to ensure statutory, regulatory and contractual compliance.
- Deferrals – Submit early warning notices and update spreadsheet when materials lead times will prevent job pack from being achieved on time
- Review invoices and amend purchase orders where required. Liaise with Finance to ensure correct payment is made in a timely manner and ensure value for money is achieved by product/price matching
- Invoice queries – Maintain weekly spreadsheet showing queries, update with comments
- Liaise with client to ensure jobs are processed, assigned and closed to meet monthly targets
- Proactive management of Propmain and reports to ensure targets are met
- Provide support where necessary to Supervisor and other Administrators to ensure performance is maintained in the event of absences and periods of increased activity
- Maximise opportunities for in house labour as opposed to supply chain delivery method
- Assist Area Manager on monthly reporting, data verification and achieving targets
Required Experience and Abilities:
- High level of computer literacy using; Management systems, Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel to produce reports, correspondence, documents, databases and spreadsheets
- Able to multitask and monitor and control various workstreams in progress
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work under own initiative and with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate comfortably verbally and with site supervisors and managers
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate professionally, verbally and in written form with internal and external customers
- Organised and responsive to changing priorities and schedules
- Awareness and understanding of legislation in relation to building management and facility maintenance operations
- Sound knowledge of health and safety requirements
- Knowledge and awareness of contract PPM and reactive maintenance within a fixed price facilities management contract
- Previous experience of working in a MoD environment
- Must be able to gain and retain MoD security clearance
- Must have a ‘can do’ attitude and contribute to the team effort
- Flexible in approach to roles and responsibilities with a willingness to undertake tasks outside of their own role if required
- Focused, motivated and enthusiastic
- Good decision making and organisational skills
To apply for this position, please send a cv and a covering letter to: HR@bodengroup.co.uk by 9.00 a.m. on Thursday 26 November 2020.