AWS Coordinator - RNAS Yeovilton
As part of the company’s plans to grow AWS activities and to support project management in the Regions, an opportunity has arisen for an AWS Coordinator in the North Region and based at RNAS Yeovilton.
- Daily monitoring, maintaining and updating of the Additional works/Construction System with relevant information and documents associated with project works.
- Communication with customers via email and telephone regarding job statuses
- Support Project Managers with preparation and submission of required client documentation.
- Frequent communication with Project Managers regarding job statuses and progress of tasks to aid Collation and review of weekly projects updates for client and submit to
- Regional Manager within required timeframes.
- Provide point of contact for all cliental both internal and external.
- Use Additional works/Construction System to monitor and close out project documentation for timely invoicing.
- Raise, submit, review and monitor requisitions and purchase orders for project works.
- Monitoring of commercial requests and processing of all queries.
- Maintain required finance reports for Projects.
- Occasional assistance with Core Contract Works Coordinator covering some duties during annual leave.
- Monitor calls coming into the office, dealing with any internal/external queries.
- Facilitate minutes during any required meetings.
- Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience within a co-ordinator/Administration role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of computer literacy using software packages such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint & Excel to produce correspondence, documents, reports, databases and spreadsheets.
- Ability to produce finance reports. using the reports and documents being updated.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple work streams within a dynamic environment.
- Responsibility to follow up on actions based on various deadlines and differing priorities.
- High level of organisational skills in managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Build strong internal and external relationships.
- Able to work independently without regular supervision.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Working within a Project or Facilities Management environment.
- Experience of using finance software packages i.e. Oracle.
Personal Qualities and Attributes:
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- High level of attention to detail
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Highly organised
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Good team player
To apply for this position, please send a CV and Covering letter to: HR@bodengroup.co.uk