Fire and Security Engineer
Boden Group provide general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Ministry of Defence at multiple sites in the South West.
An opportunity has arisen for a Fire and Security Engineer who will be responsible for the maintenance of fire and security related products in and around the South West region. They will be part of an on-call rota and should have good knowledge of all the relevant standards such as BS 5839-1 and PD 6662 etc. They must be able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Service, maintenance, installation and commissioning of Fire, Intruder, CCTV and Access Control systems
- Completion of daily worksheets and test certificates
- Work out of hours as part of an on-call rota
- Work in a team or alone where required
- Promote a pro-active Safety Culture
- Knowledge of relevant standards such as BS 5839-1 and PD 6662 etc.
- Experience of both conventional and addressable Fire Alarm and Detection equipment
- Have experience of various intruder, CCTV and Access Control equipment
- 18th edition qualification would be advantageous
Personal Qualities and Attributes:
- Must have a ‘can do’ attitude and contribute to the team effort
- Must hold a full valid UK driving licence
- Must be flexible towards working at sites all over the South West region
- Focused, motivated and enthusiastic
- Good decision making and organisational skills
To apply for this position, please send a cv and a covering letter to: HR@bodengroup.co.uk