HSE Advisor - Tiverton
Boden Group provide Reactive Breakdown, Maintenance and Installation services to both, the Commercial and Domestic sectors across the South West.
An opening has now arisen for a proactive Health and Safety professional to provide additional support to operational staff across the Boden Group portfolio including Facilities Management, Fire and Security Services and Construction.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- On site Safety Inspections and close out of Actions
- Verifying of internal and external risk assessments periodically
- Accident Investigation and root cause analysis
- Chair employee safety committees
- Assisting the SHEQ manager in the preparation, review and updating of policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Attending project team meetings
- Providing HSE training to members of staff
- Advise and mentor site staff with matters relating to HSE
- Liaising with enforcing authorities as necessary
- Produce and instigate Safety campaigns
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience of applying Health and Safety within the construction environment
- NEBOSH Certificate
- A sound understanding of legislation and compliance
- Valid UK driving Licence
- NEBOSH Diploma
- NEBOSH Environmental Certificate
- Member of Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH)
- Experience of formulating, implementing and revising H&S policies and procedures
Personal Qualities and Attributes:
- Passionate about Health and Safety
- Projects a professional image to clients and colleagues
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Demonstrates pride in work, through accurate timely delivery.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to forge good working relationships with colleagues
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to: email@example.com; previous applicants need not apply.