Mobile HVAC Engineer - South West
Boden Group provide the highest level of facilities maintenance services to a client portfolio which includes the Ministry of Defence sites and a range of FM and Retail customers across the South West.
An opportunity has arisen for an engineer to carry out maintenance (PPM and reactive) and project works on a wide range of heating, ventilation, air conditioning systems and commercial refrigeration. There will also be a need for flexibility to travel across the Region and stay away from home on the odd occasion. The ideal candidate will be based in the M5 corridor, Exeter to Taunton.
- Carry out reactive repairs on commercial refrigeration, air conditioning, chiller and heating systems
- Undertake a programme of planned preventative maintenance
- Carry out or assist with installation and commissioning of plant and equipment
- Be part of the “On Call” system
Technical Experience and Qualifications:
- Must hold a current F-Gas Category 1 qualification and Gas Safe
- Maintain the business F-Gas register where required
- Up to date knowledge of the latest trade relevant legislation
- Ability to multi-skill and carry out a variety of maintenance tasks to a high standard
- Be able to demonstrate practical working experience related to refrigeration and air conditioning systems
- Must be able to gain and retain MoD Security clearance
- Must have a ‘can do’ attitude and contribute to the team effort
- Must hold a full valid UK driving licence
- Competent response maintenance engineer who can demonstrate extensive knowledge of SSOW (safe systems of work) and JSPs (joint service publications) or be able to demonstrate capabilities
- Flexible in approach to roles and responsibilities, with a willingness to undertake tasks and if required qualifications outside of their own trade
- Focused, motivated and enthusiastic
- Able to complete all own paperwork in a clear, accurate and concise manner
- Good decision making and organisational skills
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to: HR@bodengroup.co.uk; previous applicants need not apply.