Boden Group provide general facilities maintenance and construction project work for Ministry of Defence sites and the commercial sector within the South West.
An opportunity has arisen for a mobile plumber and pipe fitter based within our mobile team. The position is for someone who is comfortable in all aspects of plumbing work including high end projects and some reactive maintenance tasks. It is based in the south west location so some travel will be required. We are predominantly based on M.O.D sites.
- Installation of plumbing systems for example shower and toilets.
- Installation of heating systems including threaded pipework.
- Plant room installation and upgrades.
- Maintenance of all plumbing and heating systems.
- Yearly boiler servicing.
- Fault finding and problem solving.
- Working unsupervised and as part of a team.
- Produce work to a high standard.
- Complete work to strict deadlines.
- Work inline with health and safety policies.
- Willing to travel to sites within south west area.
- Liaising with customers and management
Technical Experience and Qualifications:
- First Aid at Work
- NVQ L2 in Plumbing installation
- NVQ L3 plumbing installation
- Installation experience
- Up to date knowledge of recent legislation and systems
- Pipe fitting experience
- Domestic gas
- Commercial gas
- CSCS site card
- Must be able to gain and retain MoD Security clearance.
- Must have a ‘can do’ attitude and contribute to the team effort.
- Must hold a full valid UK drivers licence.
- Competent response maintenance engineer who can demonstrate extensive knowledge of JSP’s or quickly be able to demonstrate.
- Flexible in approach to roles and responsibilities which a willingness to undertake tasks outside their own trade and if required, undertake qualifications outside their own trade.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to: email@example.com; previous applicants need not apply.