Plumber – RM Stonehouse
Boden Group provide general facilities maintenance and construction project work for Ministry of Defence sites and the commercial sector within the South West.
To provide, principally Plumbing expertise for planned and unplanned maintenance response. The work encompasses all aspects of building maintenance, also the delivery of new work (installation) as well as repair on prestigious MoD sites. Based at RM Stonehouse with the requirement to attend other sites as required on an operational need basis. A flexible attitude to a multi skilled environment is essential as is the willingness to undertake new qualifications if required to suit your own personal and business development.
- Attending to reactive tasks on water systems; leaks, blockages etc
- Install and repair water, drainage lines etc
- Install and repair Plumbing Fixtures—bathtubs, showers, sinks, toilets
- Unblocking drainage systems, including pipework, urinals, toilets etc
- Attend to planned maintenance on water systems
- Assist mechanical engineers
Technical Experience and Qualifications:
- First Aid at Work
- NVQ L2 in Plumbing installation
- Swimming pool operator / maintenance
- MET1 Gas Meter
- Legionella L8 Awareness
- Must be able to gain and retain MoD Security clearance.
- Must have a ‘can do’ attitude and contribute to the team effort.
- Must hold a full valid UK drivers licence.
- Flexible in approach to roles and responsibilities which a willingness to undertake tasks outside their own trade and if required, undertake qualifications outside their own trade.
- Must be flexible towards working at sites other than that at which they are based, particularly in support of immediate area or be willing to travel to attend training or meetings for example.
- Focused, motivated and enthusiastic.
- Capable of completing all own paperwork in a clear, accurate and concise manner.
- Good decision making and organisational skills.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org; previous applicants need not apply.