Qualified Carpenter - South West
Boden Construction provide general construction maintenance and project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Ministry of Defence sites throughout the South West.
We are now looking for a qualified Carpenter to join this team to carry out maintenance renovation works across the southwest region and you must be willing to assist other trades and have a general knowledge of building.
Knowledge and Key Skills:
- NVQ 3 Qualification in Carpentry & Joinery (or equivalent) preferred
- Good communication skills
- Some I.T knowledge
- Good at maintaining client relationship
- Desirable; experience with general building
- Proficient in First & Second Fix Carpentry
- Experience in kitchen fitting
- High standard of final finishing for high end clients
- Fire Door and Flush Door Installation
- Roof Construction – Truss and Traditional Cut Roof
- Ironmongery Replacement/ Installation
- New Build, Commercial and Renovation Experience
- Valid CSCS card (Desirable but not essential)
- Must have good working hand and power tools (Power tools can be provided)
To apply for this role, please send CV and covering letter to: HR@bodengroup.co.uk.