Works Coordinator - Fire & Security
Boden Group provide general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Ministry of Defence at multiple sites in the South West.
An opportunity has arisen for a Works Coordinator to work with the Fire and Security team, facilitating and delivering all Facilities Management activities, Response works and additional Project works where required. This will be achieved by allocating and processing the job packs for the designated sites. The Works Coordinator will provide administrational support to the estimators and managers within the Fire and Security department. The role will also include some production of purchase orders/invoices to process job packs to completion and the resolution of invoice queries. Furthermore, the role will work closely with all engineers, site supervisors and other managers to ensure delivery against stringent deadlines.
- Schedule Operatives with the use of Alarm master system and tablets ensuring operatives are working effectively. In addition, all required parts and equipment to be sourced to meet scheduled requirements for all job parks/ HFM tasks
- Working with site supervisors to facilitate access, dates and all relevant paperwork to ensure job pack can be completed in a timely and safe manner in order meet contractual KPI’S
- Proactive management of reporting to ensure all SLA’S are met for client.
- Liaise with site supervisors to ensure that remedial tasks can be scheduled on time.
- Invoicing of job packs ensuring every invoice is tracked and any queries dealt with efficiently to minimise delay in payment from client.
- Liaise with projects team to ensure labour is provided where required
- Answer the telephone and deal with internal / external queries
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- To cover any other reasonable duties requested by Supervisor/Manager
- Follow relevant legal requirements and the Company Health & Safety Policy
- Keep work area tidy and free from hazards
- Make a positive contribution to housekeeping
- Report and address any safety defects
- Knowledge and experience
- Knowledge and awareness of contract HFM task and response maintenance within a fixed price contact
- Building management, facility and maintenance operations
- Awareness and capability of understanding legislation within the Fire and Security sector
- Understanding of Company Health and safety and HR policies and processes
- Able to understand and interpret fixed price contacts
- Previous experience in Works Coordinator role or similar
- Great communication skills and ability to supervise engineers
- Good team player
- Build strong internal/external relationships
- Strong organisational skills in managing tasks simultaneously
- Responsibility to follow up on actions based on various deadlines and differing priorities
- Ability to prioritise workload and excellent time management
To apply for this position, please send a cv and a covering letter to: HR@bodengroup.co.uk